Cambridge Nanomaterials Technology Ltd.
- Consulting and an expert advice related to nanomaterials regarding their production, composites, applications, key players, funding and market. Experts with more than 20 years of experience in commercialisation of carbon nanomaterials (graphene, carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibres, etc.).
- Innovation management and technology transfer support related to R&D of novel nanomaterials & composites.
Advice and support related to development of Intellectual Property (IP) Strategy – patent landscaping reports, due diligence, invention and protection.
- Market Research and Strategy – market research reports, consulting and advice about innovation, new product strategy and development, proof-of-concept, market and funding.
- Organisation of nanomaterials and nanotechnology application related conferences, workshops and customised training, seminars and support multinational companies and research institutions.
- Management in collaborative R&D projects, such as EU Horizon 2020 projects: EPPN project (www.eppn.eu); n-TRACK (www.n-track.eu); Oyster (www.oyster-project.eu); M3DLoC (www.m3dloc.eu); Genesis (www.genesis-h2020.eu); Repair3D (www.repair3d.eu); Carbo4Power (www.carbo4power.eu), APOLO (https://project-apolo.eu/), DOME (https://dome40.eu/), TRIAnkle (https://triankle.eu/); and, nanoMECommons (www.nanomecommons.eu) as well as Innovate UK projects: UltraMAT (www.ultramat.co.uk) and GRAPHOSITE (www.graphosite.co.uk). Consortium set-up, grant proposal writing support; exploitation and dissemination management; liaising with EU officials.